Live, from New York, on Saturday night, “New Jersey Governor Chris Christie” held a press briefing on Hurricane Sandy. In the hilarious Saturday Night Live skit, an abrupt, tough-talking Christie, played by husky comedian Bobby Moynihan declared, “We don’t get sad in New Jersey, we get even! So sleep with one eye open, Sandy!”
“SNL” Does Hilarious Skit On New Jersey Governor Chris Christie
November 5, 2012 8:54 AM
- DJ Craig G Glo Ultra Lounge... Joey Knows Kicks: Nike Kobe 8... KidFresh Live At Six Flags... DJ Craig G Pics From Kush...
- KidFresh Live at Toads Place... A Look Through The Eyes Of DJ... The Hot Morning With CT Sun... Jenny Boom Boom Pics @ The...
- DJ Craig G Pics From Glo... DJ Craig G Pics With The Lox... French Montana's Excuse My... Rita Ora Attends The Met Gala
- Some Not-So-Good Costumes For... Jenny Boom Boom Pics From The... G. Money Da Prince & The... Iggy Azalea Covers 'Blank'...
- .@ItsaPROBLEM stopped by the Hot 93.7 studio to chop it up with @KIDFRESH937! Check out the interview here: bit.ly/14RiX9j 11 hours ago
- Who are you most excited to see perform at #HotJam937? bit.ly/16S0WJe 13 hours ago
- Water Safety: How To Keep Kids Safe Around The Beach or Pool: cbsloc.al/14gDS5j 13 hours ago
- Get #StyledToRock -- @Rihanna's reality fashion show is getting a US premiere! bit.ly/10M8GHh 14 hours ago
- Heard the #Cashcode? You have 5 minutes to enter to WIN $1,000! Enter here: bit.ly/ZuCxI5 or text in at **WIN(**946) on your phone! 15 hours ago