HPD Holiday Toy Drive-Sign Up NOW
THE HOLIDAYS CAN BE A DIFFICULT TIME FOR FAMILIES JUST GETTING BY. THAT’S WHY THE HARTFORD POLICE DEPARTMENT AND HOT 93.7 FOR TEAMING UP FOR OUR ANNUAL CHRISTMAS TOY DRIVE! THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR US ALL TO COME TOGETHER TO HELP OUR NEIGHBORS IN NEED.
IF YOUR FAMILY WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE GIFTS, PLEASE REGISTER AT THE HARTFORD PD, 50 JENNINGS ROAD HARTFORD. HERE ARE THE GUIDELINE TO BE APART OF THE TOY DRIVE:
Please note the following information is required:
- Must be a City of Hartford Resident.
- Long form Birth Certificate for each child
- Ages Requirement for each child is Ages 2-10
- Parent Picture ID – (Same Address on Application )
- Copy of Parent ID
- Birth Certificate Parent
- Guardian/Foster/Adoptive or Legal Guardianship paperwork
- Recent Utility bill (Or one dated within 30 days of application and must have same the address that is on the application)
- Applicants must provide copies of all documents requested.
- Copies will not be made for Applicants
- One Gift per child.
If you should have any questions please feel free to contact Officer Green at 860-305-1155
***Please note that any application that is incomplete will be rejected.***