Be Part Of The Hot 93.7 Fitathlon Team
The CT Toyota Dealers Fitathlon Challenge 2013 is taking place on Saturday April 13, 2013 at Rentschler Field in East Hartford. Test your strength, endurance, athleticism and mental toughness, when you take on the 5K obstacle course. All fitness levels welcome… there’s even an obstacle course for kids!
About the CT Toyota Dealers Fitathlon Challenge 2013:
When? Saturday, April 13, 2013
Where? Rentschler Field, East Hartford, CT
What? 5K obstacle course. Kids obstacle course & complimentary inflatables. Live Music by the Zoo Band. Health & Wellness vendors and sports massage for participants.
You’ve heard of a triathlon – Run, Bike and Swim. You’ve heard of a decathlon – 10 track and field events. Welcome to a new sport called Fitathlon.A Fitathlon is a fitness challenge that tests your strength, endurance, athleticism and mental toughness. Fitahlon’s challenges have 15-20 obstacles that take place over a 5k or 10k distance. The obstacles include but are not limited to:
- Speed and Agility
- Balance and Core Strength
Fitathlons are for everyone – Beginners, who are looking to have fun and enjoy the obstacles and serious athletes, looking to capture the purse. We divide the participants up so you participate with other fitathletes who share similar goals. It doesn’t matter if you’re a newbie, beginner, challenger, or competitor you’re bound to have a great experience and be challenged like never before.A fitathlon is not a Tough Mudder or Spartan Race or any other event that includes mud, fire, water or electrocution!!!! None of that stuff. While we do have obstacles the comparison ends there. Your heart rate will get up and stay up the entire race. Your legs will feel like jello and you will be exhausted when you finish but you’ll be thrilled with your accomplishment. There are limited lines and minimal waiting.Our events are local and community based and do not draw thousands of people. We donate a portion of the proceeds from each event to a local charity and attempt to use local business for support services whenever possible. We are a green company that is socially responsible.
- French Montana In Store... DJ Craig G Glo Ultra Lounge... Joey Knows Kicks: Nike Kobe 8... KidFresh Live At Six Flags...
- DJ Craig G Pics From Kush... KidFresh Live at Toads Place... A Look Through The Eyes Of DJ... The Hot Morning With CT Sun...
- Jenny Boom Boom Pics @ The... DJ Craig G Pics From Glo... DJ Craig G Pics With The Lox... French Montana's Excuse My...
- Rita Ora Attends The Met Gala Some Not-So-Good Costumes For... Jenny Boom Boom Pics From The... G. Money Da Prince & The...
- Interviews With Veterans: What Memorial Day Means From A Heros Perspective: cbsloc.al/10DVMvM 19 minutes ago
- Listen for the #Cashcode starting at 9:05am for your FINAL 8 chances to WIN 1K + qualify for the $50000 GRAND PRIZE! bit.ly/ZuCxI5 1 hour ago
- Tips for Preparing Your Vegetable Garden for Summer: cbsloc.al/14JHdKs 1 hour ago
- Tune in tomorrow for your FINAL 8 chances to WIN $1,000 + qualify for $50,000!! Listen for the #Cashcode on Hot 93.7! bit.ly/ZuCxI5 13 hours ago
- Player Style Files Video: @Angels pitcher Garret Richards (@GRICHARDS26) talks Yoga and Ping Pong? Yep. And Kicks. | buff.ly/10TLT0a 15 hours ago