Do you want to star in a commercial on Hot 93.7 with Kid Fresh? Hot 93.7 and the Connecticut DOT want to get the state to buckle up, and we are looking for the best #BuckleUpCT shout out, cheer, song, or rap to feature on-air!
How do you Enter to Win?
All you’ve gotta do is upload a video of your best #BuckleUpCT shout out, cheer, song, or rap on Twitter or Instagram, along with the Hashtag #BuckleUpCT
Then, share the link to your video on the form below, and you’ll be entered to win!
If your video chosen as the winner, you’ll record a commercial for #BuckleUpCT at Hot 93.7 with Kid Fresh… plus win a free movie at Spotlight Theaters in Hartford for you and your crew!
What Should My Video Be About?
We want to see a cheer, song, or rap motivating everybody to buckle up! You MUST include the hashtag #BuckleUpCT (pronounced “hashtag buckle up C – T”) 2-3 times in your video.
You can also name drop the Connecticut Department of Transportation Highway Safety Office.
And here’s some more stuff you can use:
- Buckling up doesn’t just prevent you from getting a ticket, it could save your life
- The best chance of surviving a crash is a properly worn seatbelt
- Seat belts save thousands of lives per year
- The size of the vehicle does not protect the passenger
- If you won’t buckle up for yourself, buckle up for someone you love
- A crash can happen to anyone – good AND bad drivers alike
- It only takes 3 seconds to buckle up
- Safety belts more than double the chances of surviving a bad wreck
- Safety belts when used properly reduce the number of serious traffic injuries by 50% and fatalities by 60-70%
- Day AND Night use is important
- Seatbelt use is lowest in pickup trucks
- More women buckle up than men
- More people buckle up for highway travel than local road travel
*Please no profanity or product placement in your video
Hot 93.7 and the Connecticut DOT want to see YOUR #BuckleUpCT videos! Record your best video, share it on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #BuckleUpCT, then enter the link in the contest form below… we’ll be checking out the videos and selecting a winner this Spring!
Powered by Connecticut DOT and Hot 93.7!
For official rules, Click Here!